Sunday, August 31, 2008

More about Peter's friends in China...


before going to Chengdu, the first workshop I gave was in Zhuhai (twin city to Macao, but already in mainland China). The picture shows me with that group. Harry Wong and his wife Li who both functioned as translators are just left of me. They had spent about 10 years in Spring Valley. They hosted two months of my 4 month stay,- the last two months where managed by the lady directly right of me who hailed from Hong Kong. The lady at the very bottom left is from Shanghai and she sent me a return ticket to Shanghai where I was to give another workshop. That group kindly hosted me to a guided tour to nearby Suchow (the "Venice of China"),- a truly wonderful experience ! Back in Hong Kong I gave a talk to the HK University Graduates Association one week before my return to Toronto.
Best to all !

No comments: