Thursday, August 21, 2008

David Wilcock on Coast To Coast AM Tonight!

Maybe Mark will give me a little slap for this, but I'd like to suggest a NON-anthroposophical source just this once. He's David Wilcock, probably a reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, who will be appearing with Richard C Hoagland on tonight's program. Sure, it's an ungodly hour (2 AM to 5 AM, EDT) in the middle of the night, but these guys have important things to say.
After all, it was Cayce who kick-started my spooks, so I feel I owe him at least a listen.

5 comments:

Richard said...

Bruce, I see you figured out how to make postings. I've had a look at some of David Wilcock's stuff a while back. It looked interesting and worthwhile. What you do make of the idea that he's the reincarnated Edgar Cayce?

By the way, I'm looking through your "intellectual integrity" document. For some reason it doesn't come through well on Firefox, but fortunately it works with Explorer.

Richard said...

Hoagland is also an interesting researcher. I'm partway through his book on the history of NASA.

For those who don't know him, Richard Hoagland is the person responsible for drawing attention to megalithic structures visible in some early photos of the Martian surface -- large pyramids and face-like monuments. And he has continued to be active in the whole extraterrestrial and exopolitical discussion over the years.

ex-nuke bubblehead said...

...Richard, I formatted the document for my father. I use Firefox almost exclusively and it appears just fine. What version are you using, I'm using Firefox 3.0.1 (recent release) you may want to get the latest update)

"little" Bruce

Richard said...

Bruce, do you know if this program will be archived online for those of us who don't want to stay up all night?

Richard said...

I see I am using FF 2. I guess an upgrade may be in order. Thanks B!